In Stitches

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Great White Pumpkin!

Almost finished! I just have to add the rest of the stem and it's done. I really like how it's turning out. It's supposed to have a constrasting color for the ribs, but I sort of like leaving the fabric showing instead [(whispers) and it saves time] ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I would've gotten this done earlier in the week, but my home puter gave up the ghost and it's hard drive went to that great computer heaven in the sky. :D Ironic that it's so close to Halloween when it does this... hmmmmm... Anyhoo, I've spent most of my evenings researching on a replacement and costs, etc. Finally decided to have my brother repair it and get a new laptop for Greg. I'm sure we could've passed on the laptop, but he's been wanting one, so here's a good excuse. ;)

Greg's been working away on his Calla Lilies, and they are starting to look so pretty. We have a frame already picked out for it, it's going to look great. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween weekend!

3 comment(s):

Hi Kim (and Greg),
blogger is somewhat more friendly to comment for me. thoug I have to give a wordverification when I want to comment. but that doesn't stop me...
It's somewhat strange to realise that we don't have halloween or thanksgiving. we 'adopted' valentine, but we'll start the 'sinterklaas' festivities in 2 weeks. thats works for me :D
have a nice weekend

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/29/2005 3:19 AM  

Both yours and Greg's projects are looking great...
Have fun in Halloween

By Blogger Carol, at 10/30/2005 9:32 AM  

Hi Kim and Greg,
I love your new look!
:o) Juul.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/30/2005 9:56 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home