In Stitches

Thursday, November 03, 2005

More Updates!

Either this week has just been very productive or my project is just too easy. ;) Here is another click of the Cat Sampler.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I'm glad to be getting to another color, the brown was getting boring. I'm making this a ginger kitty, we will see how that goes. :)

Greg has been stitching away on his Calla Lilies and they look great. He's always so good with these big patterns.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Thanks to everyone who's been stopping by and leaving comments, I really appreciate the support! Enjoy your day! :)

4 comment(s):

I like them both! I had calla lilies for my bridal bouquet, so I'm very partial to them.

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 11/03/2005 9:58 AM  

Both are beautiful!

By Blogger Dawn T., at 11/03/2005 12:56 PM  

They both look great! The cat sampler is exactly my type, so I'm partial with this one, of course... You're doing great, Kim!

The Lilies are gorgeous! I think it would require too much discipline from me. It's the kind of project that I admire a lot, but don't feel able to finish... Great job, Greg!

Btw, thank you so much for your advice, Kim! I'll make a post today about all these...

By Blogger Leeland, at 11/04/2005 2:24 AM  

For the cat ABC, I would have to say... it was just too easy ;) But easy is good when the result is so great !!!

Greg's flowers are stunning ! Who did he want to stitch them for?

I'm getting old, the memory is going cacacoocoo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/04/2005 8:56 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home