In Stitches

Friday, November 04, 2005

Foaming Kitty

This Cat Sampler is going so fast that I thought I'd post another picture today. I like the colors I chose for it. But I have to laugh, cuz it looks like the cat is foaming at the mouth... LOL, LOL I think that when I get the whiskers added it will tone it down a bit, but right now it looks like I have a rabid kitty. ;P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And to Cathy, it's so easy to mess up the simplest of pattern cuz my kitty has a extra stitch in it's backside. LOL Sometimes it's not worth ripping it all out for one stitch AND look you can't even tell. :D

Oh and San asked who Greg is stitching the Calla Lilies for, well ME of course! :D Aren't I lucky? They are my Xmas present and a darn nice one if I do say so!

Have a fun weekend!!

5 comment(s):

Kim: how cute! Stitching cats & kittens is always a special treat. Once the faces are finished they have such personalities ; )

By Blogger Lelia, at 11/04/2005 4:15 PM  

Oh Kim, that's adorable!! Had to laugh about the foaming kitty. :-D

Congrats on your new blog - it's great!

Hugs and a great weekend! :o)

By Blogger Kitty Couture, at 11/05/2005 2:27 AM  

Your kitty is looking great. Once you have his face and whiskers finished he won't look rabid but it is funny now.

By Blogger Chris, at 11/05/2005 7:38 AM  

Now THAT is what I call recieving flowers from my man! Shoot, my DH doesn't even buy me any real flowers and yours stitches them for you! Lucky, lucky girl!
The kitty sampler looks great.
~Lana~

By Blogger Lana, at 11/06/2005 8:15 AM  

It's a relief to know that these gorgeous lilies are for you! Indeed, you would have had reasons to be jealous on the woman to whom he would have offered such a wonderful gift, even if it were his mom...
This is a great rabid cat! No wonder this feeling will disappear when she has whiskers...
I think that question of "truthness" to the pattern would be an interesting one for Renee, and all stitchers to answer: taking any liberties or unpicking to be totally true to it? Don't know if I get myself understood, and can't have access to her site. So? Will you propose this one?
Now, time for me to browse through your gallery!
Take care you two!

By Blogger Leeland, at 11/06/2005 11:37 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home