In Stitches

Friday, February 03, 2006

My Lil' Stitching Buddy

With the exception of your online stitching friends, do you have any other stitching buddies?

Why yes I do have a stitching buddy! And in my honest opinion he's the best stitching buddy a girl can have - my husband! LOL

I mean how great is it to know that when I go stash shopping he's right there adding his own stuff to the pile and not complaining one bit about the cost. ;)

Even better, he's a great stitcher. Very intuitive and detailed oriented. He has lots of great ideas and suggestions and he's not intimidated at all about sharing his hobby with other people. Yes, I'm biased, but it's hard not too be. ;D

In other news, despite Unadilla Bill's predictions, winter has returned. Not "Aaggghh Winter!" but "oh, right that's what it's like to be cold, Winter." I think that this will be around for a while, but the good news is that February is a SHORT month and the days are getting noticeably longer!

Hope everybody has a great weekend!

3 comment(s):

you're indeed a lucky girl!! oh well, i tried.. LOL but Sham just wouldn't stitch no matter what :)

By Blogger Sasha Farina, at 2/04/2006 11:18 AM  

You truly are one of the blessed! :)
At least my DH has never ever complained about my spending on my hobbies, lol!

By Blogger Von, at 2/04/2006 3:24 PM  

Oh Kim, you are a lucky girl. I'm still trying to peruade Jula, but her mother was always stitching as well, and she didn't manage to persuade her, so I think I don't stand a chance. Good for you, though! When you watch those hour long movies, do you sit on the couch together, stitching the weekend away (she asked jealously)?

By Blogger Annemarie, at 2/06/2006 4:03 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home