In Stitches

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Five Things I Probably Shouldn't Be Telling You...

I got tagged by San to do this list. Now I don't mind doing the list but I'm not going to tag anyone else. I think most people have been tagged as it is. ;)

Here are the rules: remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone else up a notch. Then add yours to the bottom spot. Like this:

Our Love, Our Lives, Our Moments
Casserole of my life
Recent Runes
BOO
Zohrah
AngelSan Creation
Institches

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living miserably in Utah in a loveless marriage, only I didn’t know it until 9 years ago.

Five snacks you enjoy.
1 - hersheys kisses
2 - hersheys chocolate bars
3 - 3 musketeers chocolate bar
4 - cherry mash chocolate candy bar
5 - m&m’s plain chocolate candies
The irony here is that I *rarely* eat any of these as they cause my brain to melt and drain out my ears. ;)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now.
1 - White Christmas
2 - Jingle Bells
3 - Itsy Bitsy Spider
4 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
5 - The Star Spangled Banner
Don’t laugh, I can’t for the life of me remember any adult songs.

Five things you would do if you had one million dollars.
1 - Set up a trust fund
2 - Work part time (I doubt the interest would let me retire)
3 - Get a new smile
4 - Laser Vision for Greg
5 - Take lots of vacations

Five bad habits.
1 - Cursing (don’t ask)
2 - Talking too much
3 - Not talking enough
4 - Not always using my turn signals
5 - Picking up something in one part of a store, changing my mind and not taking it back where I found it. (I’m sure I will burn in hell for that one.)

Five things you like doing.
1 - Going to the gym
2 - Cross-stitching
3 - Reading
4 - Shopping
5 - Web Surfing

Five things you would never buy, wear or get new again.
1 - Ford
2 - Sheer tops w/ tank tops underneath
3 - Sardines
4 - Fruitcake
5 - 3 inch heels
Now my favorite part of this is that YOU have to figure out which one I would never buy, wear or get new again. LOL It's just EVIL.

Five favourite toys.
1 - Bicycle
2 - Yo Yo
3 - Badminton
4 - Swingset
5 - Wagon

3 comment(s):

I must say I got to know you a little better... And that's a good thing. It's very nice to read these confessions and don't have to think about it yourself. lol
have a nice day

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/27/2006 2:01 AM  

Very interesting indeed!
I really laughed at the thought of you wearing sardines...
Have a nice WE!
Lots of hugs!

By Blogger Leeland, at 1/27/2006 9:02 AM  

I really like to wear my used sardines while singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

ha ha ha ha

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 1/27/2006 2:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home