In Stitches

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Happy Dancing SBQ

Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it! (Or just point to the entry that talks about it.) If not, when do you predict it will be?

Actually yes, I do have a HD or HDs...as I've completed two projects this year. One I started at Xmas time and one at the beginning of the year. You can see both of them here (if you are so inclined):

In Stitches Gallery

Of course if you regularly visit you will probably have already seen these two projects. One I just finished last week. :)

Until I saw this question I wasn't really thinking about just HOW early in the year it is for a big finish. I just haven't quite adjusted to it being 2006. As I said in my last post it doesn't help that the things I've been working on are for holidays 1 to 3 months down the road. LOL

I'm sure that soon it will be March and I will be wondering how I got there all of a sudden, that's how the years always seem to go. And then it's 20 years later... ;D

Oh and about my comment about February bringing in the freezing weather? Why wait? This Friday we have a 70% chance of snow. LOL, LOL It was bound to happen sometime before April, now's as good a time as any. ;)


And for those of you out there that aren't familiar with the Martin Luther King holiday, you can go here MLK for more information.


Happy Wednesday!

4 comment(s):

You did wonderful with PCK, and its finish as well! Yes, it's still january! Hello there! Snowing and all!!! No chocolate eggs in the garden yet? Have you checked? Back to Valentine: it's sooner...
Hope the nasty cold leaves you alone now...
Take care, Kim!

By Blogger Leeland, at 1/18/2006 2:27 PM  

Hi Kim, Like you I wonder where the time flies by to and then I also think, life is for packing in as much as possible and being happy around those you love and who love you. Not easy when 'life is not always that simple', but it does put it into perspective. Happy stitching, I love your projects, they are just the styles that inspire me! Ali xx

By Blogger Alison, at 1/19/2006 2:15 AM  

That's a nice gallery you've set up to display your finishes!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 1/20/2006 1:29 PM  

heyy.. I love your gallery! a lot of inspiring pieces.. I might just have to go and buy the Valentine Medley as yours is so pretty.

By Blogger Sasha Farina, at 1/21/2006 7:09 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home