In Stitches

Friday, December 16, 2005

Well Allrighty Then...



You know I always KNEW I wasn't a winter person and trying to install that template just PROVES it. For some reason it will work great on Mozilla Firefox, but it sucks wind on Internet Explorer. YEA MICROSOFT! (insert loud raspberry sound) So in order not to cut you IE people off at the knees, we are going back to FALL. (loud cheering and clapping) Yes I know we all could do w/ some Fall weather right now, so here you go. :D Sorry if the blog has been squirrelly the last few, I've been doing the template tug of war. ;P Thank you for your indulgence!

7 comment(s):

Don't get bent out of shape by a template. There are better things to worry about.

By Blogger My Daily Struggles, at 12/16/2005 3:52 PM  

What a lovely look you have now - this is so warm and cozy. I love it!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 12/16/2005 4:12 PM  

I have occasional problems using Firefox, then other times Explorer is the problem. Maddening, isn't it!!
Love the fall look anyway :)

By Blogger Von, at 12/16/2005 5:17 PM  

definately fall is better than winter! Love it.

By Blogger Bastet, at 12/16/2005 10:41 PM  

I love spring! :o)
I love to see all the bulbs coming out of the ground.
The colors coming back.
The birds singing
I love everything,
about spring ;o)
Juul :o)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/17/2005 2:26 AM  

The weather is very much like Fall here, so it isn't so much out of the loop... And it looks good, so who cares?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/17/2005 5:39 AM  

Hi Kim, I couldn't visit your blog yesterday: my explorer went down every time I tried... :(
Now I can visit you again. I love the valentine row and especially the greg loves kim (or vv) detail.

have a nice weekend

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/17/2005 6:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home