In Stitches

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wednesday

This week seems so long! That's what I get for having last Thursday and Friday off. ;)

I bought the Harry Potter dvds and have been watching and stitching (a bit)...I got my Happy New Year done and started on another Bent Creek pattern for Valentines Day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It turned out great, except I meant for the balloon to be a darker color, but didn't realize till I was done stitching it. LOL I think I will finish it into something this weekend if I have time.

I decided I have enough Xmas things so I'm onto stitching for Valentines Day... Yes I know it's a long way off, but why wait? I find it's a fun holiday to celebrate. ;p I don't have an update pic worth seeing yet, just started last night. :)

Greg however has been working his fingers to the bone stitching on those Calla Lillies! He says he finished the backstitching today! This pic is from last night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Doesn't it look fantastic! Wait till you see the frame we have for it! This is my absolute favorite thing he's done. :D And it's all for MEEEEEEEE! LOL, LOL

Okay I'm off to find something to keep me awake until it's time to leave! Happy Stitching!



8 comment(s):

Hey there Kim - you're funny, doing Valentine's Day a month before Christmas! Pass my congrats to Greg - those lilies are incredible. Post a framed picture!!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 11/30/2005 4:13 PM  

Love Greg's lillies! You two are just the happy dance machines. Keep it up, love seeing the finished pictures.

By Blogger Kristen, at 11/30/2005 4:26 PM  

Greg's (soon to be your) lilies look wonderful. Can't wait to see them framed!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/30/2005 5:02 PM  

I looove both pics! The balloon 's colour is cute, not to mention the incredible purple of the letters. How nice! I am also very attracted to stitching this type of letters...
Greg's lillies are incredibly gorgeous! I had never ever seen such beautifully stitched lillies! Ain't it a labour of love?!...
Hugs to you two, happy dance machine!

By Blogger Leeland, at 12/01/2005 12:53 AM  

I love your Happy New Year design, so cheerful!

Congatulations to Greg on finishing such an impressive and beautiful piece - for YOU!

By Blogger Kitty Couture, at 12/01/2005 10:32 AM  

I just LOVE the lillies! I can't wait to see the frame you have in mind for it too! I may just have to find lillies to do for myself!

By Blogger Heidi, at 12/01/2005 10:43 AM  

happy new year looks really happy! and the lillies are just beautiful. congrats to greg for making such a beautiful piece, congrats to you for getting it :)
have a nice day (? I don't know the time on your part, it's late in the evening here)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2005 2:51 PM  

It all looks great. Ann.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2005 5:21 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home