In Stitches

Friday, November 18, 2005

All He Needs Is A....


whistle!

Here is Ref Santa again, looking ready for the big game. LOL, LOL He's kinda cute in a weird sorta way. But then that's Birds of a Feather for you, gotta love them. :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I found the cutest candy cane fabric last night, it just fits the spirit of this project. I think I will make him into a cute pillow. Should be fun! :)

Greg is nearly done with his Cat Sampler and I have to say that I almost like his better than mine. Almost. ;D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The colors he chose for this are really fun and the gray cat reminds me a lot of my own cat, although she has a lot of white on her. If you are looking for a fun project that stitches up quick this is one to get, it's fun and easy.

Not much going on today, it's Friday which is a plus. I watched the oddest news show last night about Madonna and Anna Nicole Smith. There's a bizarre combination for you. ;) But I'm not sure which woman disturbs me more...

Have a great weekend! Next week- TURKEY! LOL


6 comment(s):

You guys are so productive! Love the new projects!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 11/18/2005 2:25 PM  

you're stitching on and on! greg is already done and santa is growing and growing (he is allowed to be a little overweight)...
next week no turkey for us! we do celebrate 'dankdag'(same meaning) on the first wednesday of November, but only the churchgoing part of Holland does.
good luck with the preparations

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/18/2005 2:40 PM  

Cat Sampler - I love your cat but I prefer Greg's wordings.

The Santa is so fat and cute. You two are so productive...just wondering...do you both work? :) There is always something new for me to keep up.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/19/2005 1:42 AM  

You've both been stitching up a storm, wow! Congrats on those two cute projects :-D

Have a great weekend and... THANKS again! :o)

By Blogger Kitty Couture, at 11/19/2005 8:49 AM  

The cat looks so different that it almost seems it's not the same project. Can't wait to start mine so we have another different one...
But first, I wanted to stitch on your green fabric, and I have just started... I'm off to make a post! (at last...)
I love the whole spirit of your bird of a feather santa, full of humour...
Hugs to you two!

By Blogger Leeland, at 11/19/2005 11:45 AM  

Hi Kim,
I have used the mail this afternoon. A little later than planned, but it's done.
bye

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/21/2005 10:05 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home