In Stitches

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

For Greg :X


HASH(0x8c54094)
True Love

Lucky you! You guys have a very mature and
down-to-earth view of love. You've been through
a lot together, so you realize that it isn't
all a bed of roses. You are very comfortable
around each other and confide in each other
about almost everything. You can't imagine life
without one another and are committed to seeing
this through. Go you!


What Kind of Love are You in? (Beautiful Romantic Pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comment(s):

I got the same result as you, like most happy couples, probably! Although my DH talks a bit too much... (you've read my blog...).
Hugs!

By Blogger Leeland, at 11/15/2005 2:02 PM  

Hi Kim,
more funmail today! I sent you an email...
It looks like winter at your place. Here it's finally fall: wind and rain.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/16/2005 12:38 PM  

Hi Kim,
Same results here, we are married for more than a quarter of a century, oh, and I am in the same country as Anneke, and there is a thunderstorm right now over here.
Bye Juul. :o)

I love your stitching and finishing!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/16/2005 8:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home