In Stitches

Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday Happy Dance!

First off, if you hadn't noticed, I changed my template! I thought this winter one was appropriate considering the weather lately. I got the template from Free Blogger Templates and then modified it to work the way I wanted it too. I'm not overly crazy about the colors, but will leave it up for a while and then I've got another kewl one that I have ready to go. I was glad to finally have time to fiddle around w/ revamping a template instead of just using the ones from Blogger. :D

My second happy dance is that I finished Valentine Row! Woo Hoo! I got it done last night, about time too. ;) Here are a couple of pics:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I changed the tree, it was supposed to say Me Heart You, but I was trying to come up w/ a clever way to sign it and so I changed it to Greg Heart Kim. LOL I think it turned out very nice, if I do say so myself. :D Now I think I will turn it into a cute pillow that I can use to bop Greg over the head w/ when he forgets to bring me flowers on Valentines Day. LOL Oh okay, you're right he won't forget...not after this. ;p

I just wanted to say THANKS to everybody that left comments on my last post! Thanks so much y'all make MY day. :D Happy Weekend!

12 comment(s):

Great job, Kim! It looks awesome. Like the template, too!

By Blogger Schokti, at 12/16/2005 3:41 PM  

Your Greg heart Kim is much better - it looks super!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 12/16/2005 4:12 PM  

Love your finished Valentine Row and how you change the tree.
Happy Stitching,
Annette

By Blogger My Life In Stitches, at 12/16/2005 11:14 PM  

It's so pretty!! Congrats! I love how you personalized it!

I'm coming too late to see the winter template, so I can see the Fall one, which looks great and warm BTW!

Why not all convert to Firefox and then everybody will be able to see your winter template! ;-P

(oh yeah, I'm so with you - Microsoft and IE sucks! Firefox rules!)

By Blogger Kitty Couture, at 12/17/2005 1:27 AM  

I looooove the personal touch with "Greg heart Kim", it looks like it's drawn on it ! The whole project is great as well :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/17/2005 5:38 AM  

Valentine Row looks fantastic! I really like the personalized tree; Greg must adore it. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/17/2005 4:03 PM  

Valentine Row is lovely, congratulations

By Blogger Karoline, at 12/18/2005 12:19 PM  

This is so lovely and cute! No wonder I also loooove the personal touch! You two are so so cute!
Take care!

By Blogger Leeland, at 12/18/2005 4:23 PM  

Valentine Row looks great - love what you did with the tree with your names ... very very cute! Also adore the tootpick legged Santa LOL - it made me crack up!

By Blogger Anne S, at 12/18/2005 10:17 PM  

I am a bit late in my reading, so I'll add a comment on last post to. I want to thank you Kim for the tutorials which are very clear and very creative. I like to read your blog and follow your wips too. Congratulations on your happy dance and it's a very good idea how you have changed the words on the tree. Well done. Ann.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/19/2005 4:26 PM  

Kim, I love the Bent Creek Rows and just starting to collect them to do myself. I have two of the older ones, Spring & Summer and the new Thanksgiving one. You did a great job on the Valentine one. Now I need this one. LOVE the fabbie you used. You're really getting a jump on Valentine Day. Love ALL your February stitching!

By Blogger Nancy in IL, at 12/21/2005 11:34 PM  

Hi Kim: the Greg/Kim is very cute. Awesome!

By Blogger Lelia, at 1/03/2006 7:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home