In Stitches

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

High Wheelin'

Well I finally made filled in the banner and made it around the wheel. Yea me! LOL This project has definately been slow going, just not so interested in it I guess. But not that the wheel is done there's not tons left, it's mostly back stitching.

Image hosting by Photobucket


I really love that red in the banner, it just pops out so much more than the black.

Not much going on around here, the weather is wild. It's going to be in the 80'sF this week, which is 20F more than normal for this time of year. I hope it doesn't me we are in for a hot summer.

Greg finally finished his red bike project, take a look if you haven't, it turned out fabu! He wanted to celebrate with this Red Bicyclette wine that he got, mainly cuz of the label (giggle), but unfortunately I'm not a big wine drinker and this one didn't agree w/ my taste buds at all. So poor guy had to celebrate alone. I don't think he minded, as the whole bottle is now gone. ;)

This weather makes me want to take off for a holiday! But money wise it's not really a good idea for us. So what about all of you what are your vacation plans this year? :D

Hope everyone is having a great week! Happy stitching!

9 comment(s):

It's looking great Kim! The red in the banner is really vibrant & lovely. :o)

By Blogger Samantha, at 4/12/2006 1:35 AM  

I agree with you about the red in the banner - looks stunning! :D

By Blogger Anne S, at 4/12/2006 5:13 AM  

Looking good! The red does add a bit of colour.

By Blogger Bastet, at 4/12/2006 5:38 AM  

This bike is taking shape, you're almost done!
Have you any idea what you're going to stitch next? This might give you an incentive to finish this one... as YOU are disciplined -not like me- and don't keep starting wips... I have a gazillion of those!
Hugs!

By Blogger Leeland, at 4/13/2006 3:23 AM  

Well, I'm the same as Lili, so I watch your progress on each piece with awe and admiration. This one is a stunner, Kim!
As for holiday plans, we're the same as you, really. We might go to the north of France for a couple of days in a few weeks' time. That's only a two-hour drive from here anyway.
Hope the weather stays nice!

By Blogger Annemarie, at 4/13/2006 7:45 AM  

Looks lovely with the banner. Took a peek at Greg's Red Bicycle, too. Excellent finish!

Enjoy the day.

By Blogger Lelia, at 4/13/2006 8:22 AM  

the letters look very effective.Some projects just seem to be on a go slow sometimes,then all of a sudden they seem to take shape and you can start to think of the next one :)

By Blogger Shell, at 4/13/2006 3:21 PM  

Looks great!

As for our vacation plans, we're all going to Maine for a month this summer. I can't wait!!!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 4/14/2006 3:01 AM  

The High Wheeler is almost done! The red lettering looks great and you must be getting ready to break out the happy dancing shoes. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/19/2006 11:16 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home