In Stitches

Monday, August 27, 2007

Update!

My how time flies... Hard to believe August is nearly over. Well here is what we have been working on!

I finished my bike sampler:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It turned out great and I found a nice frame for it, just have to get with it and get it done. :D

Greg finished Evie:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Love, love this frame! It fits this project so well. This is such a great piece pics can't do it justice. :)

I am currently working on some African ladies. Here's a progress pic, although I am finished with this one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This took no time at all to finish and I can't wait to do the finishing on it. :D

Greg is making a yellow ribbon project for work:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


He's working on this slate blue fabric that really makes the colors !pop! it looks so great! He is always giving away some fantastic pieces to charity. :)

I'm onto the next African lady, she's in green. Then I think I may do one autumn project and who knows after that. I feel like doing Halloween projects and yet NOT. I want to get out my Fall decorations this weekend cuz I like to enjoy them as long as possible. But honestly it's been so HOT here that I am just L-A-Z-Y! It's hard to get motivated even inside with the air conditioning going. ;)

Well, that's all for now. Take care! :)

13 comment(s):

Fantastic projects!! I love how Eve turn out...so pretty!

By Blogger Carla, at 8/27/2007 6:16 PM  

I love your bicycle sampler!!! Look great! I am in France but I guess I miss that one (unless it is in my stash and don't remember it lol!)

You did a lot in progress in august!!! Can't wait to see what you'll stitch in september ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/28/2007 4:14 AM  

I love the vinginette of Evie! WOW..that was a fantastic idea. Bicyclette is super fantastic too!
And your other WIPs are super! Lots of stitchy goodness here today :)

By Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer, at 8/28/2007 6:17 AM  

My! This is amazing stitching, Kim! Evangeline looks like a picture, you know! And your sampler turned out fine!
big hugs to you two!
Lili

By Blogger Leeland, at 8/29/2007 3:40 AM  

You guys have been busy! lovely work you two!

By Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter, at 8/29/2007 10:55 AM  

Oh you guys! Wonderful finishes!! Congratulations!!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 8/31/2007 1:27 PM  

Good to see you back. great progresses. Ann.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/04/2007 2:54 AM  

Great work from both of you! I hope you're having fun with the african ladies. :)

By Blogger Jenna, at 9/12/2007 9:12 PM  

what a talented pair you are.Some great finishes,love the bike sampler.

By Blogger Shell, at 9/13/2007 2:27 AM  

Wow, gorgeous finishes both. Also, both of your new starts are looking wonderful too. Do you have a picture of what your African ladies will look like done?
Sue

By Blogger stitcherw, at 9/19/2007 9:31 PM  

Really miss you!! Hope everything is okay with you guys! Have a great day!

By Blogger Name: Vicki, at 10/14/2007 6:56 AM  

Where are you? Hope everything is fine. Ann.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/15/2007 3:22 AM  

You have both been busy, everything looks great.

By Blogger Aussie Stitcher, at 10/15/2007 7:45 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home