In Stitches

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just an FYI

Thanks so much for all the nice comments to my last post, I really appreciate it. I do still keep up with everyone's blogs, I just haven't had time to do commenting.

A couple people asked why Africa. LOL Well, the place I work for sponsors research collaboration in Africa. My office is helping to run a week long conference in Senegal. Which means I get a trip to Africa to run errands and other such duties. My biggest chore will be to remember not to rinse my toothbrush in the local tap water and take my malaria meds. LOL

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm sure it will be an interesting trip and I'll share a few pics when I return.

6 comment(s):

Wishing you the best possible time in Senegal. I have been told that people are incredibly friendly over there.
Avoid ice cubes too.
Your stash enhancement looks great. I envy you...
I have sent something for Greg's birthday about one week ago, I hope he gets it soon...
LOts of hugs!
Lili

By Blogger Leeland, at 5/10/2007 10:13 AM  

Thanks for the update. Hope you remember to take all the necessary precautions :o)

Once again, have a safe trip, and enjoy!!

By Blogger Annemarie, at 5/10/2007 1:10 PM  

Good to see you are back and have a great trip in Africa! Ann.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2007 3:37 AM  

Aha! Thanks for the explanation! Don't forget any of your shots or meds!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 5/11/2007 12:33 PM  

I hope you have the best time ever! Please take good care of yourself while you are away!

By Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter, at 5/11/2007 5:36 PM  

I hope that you are enjoying your time in Africa and that you have a safe journey home!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/14/2007 1:57 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home