In Stitches

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Space Time Continuum

I have been sucked into a place where time has ceased to exist it's called...work. And when I came shooting out the other side the calendar said it's the end of JUNE. Now I distinctly remember it being April just a couple of days ago...right? (big sigh) Okay gotta work on this whole keeping up with what day it is....

The sad thing is that I'm still not getting alot done. At least at home. I've done quite a lot of things at work. ;) Hey! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

So here's what I've been doing (at home)...mainly, just becoming one with the couch. This is not an unpleasant experience I assure you.

I have also worked a bit on stitching, just a bit, it's just such an effort to lift my fingers. LOL

Here is my finished sunflower pillow:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And here is my progress on "mom":

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Actually I have quite a bit more done on "mom" than this but I have been too lazy to take a recent picture. It's definately L-A-Z-Y month. I just can't believe we are half way through the year (again). We need to pass a law that the warm months are not allowed to speed away this quickly!

Not much else going on so off I go to try and get busy. :D Have a great weekend!

6 comment(s):

Oh, Kim, I can so relate! April was, surely, only 10 or 12 days ago. I wish people would stop messing with my calendar! ;)

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 6/28/2007 4:03 PM  

the sunflower pillow turned out lovely! And "Mother" is looking fantastic...did you do a color conversion for this one ?

By Blogger Carla, at 6/28/2007 7:26 PM  

Love the sunflower piece! And the other is coming along nicely! Missed you!

By Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter, at 6/28/2007 10:31 PM  

The pillow is beautiful! Mother is coming along nicely:)

Have a good weekend!

By Blogger Dawn T., at 6/29/2007 10:57 AM  

Your Sunflower piece is lovely, so bright and cheery. Mom is looking good to, nice progress. Hope work slows down a bit soon so that you have more time to yourself and stitching.
Sue

By Blogger stitcherw, at 7/01/2007 8:30 AM  

I love your sunflower pillow, very pretty.

Joanne

By Blogger Aussie Stitcher, at 7/03/2007 7:35 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home