In Stitches

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Lost in a Fog

That's how I feel this week...not sure why but everything is slightly out of sync for me. I feel like the world is slightly to the left of where I'm standing and very fuzzy. And yet I have been able to get a lot done on my latest cross stitch project. It seems it's the one thing that I have perfect focus one. LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I think I am rushing through this one so that I can get to my next HUGE project. LOL, LOL

I also finished up the La D Da project last week. It turned out great. I left off the outside border because I'm making this into a cute little pillow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This was a fun project. Next time I'd leave off the polka dots, the dress doesn't really need them. ;)

I saw the duck couple again, but if they are nesting around here they are keeping it to themselves. They sure are cute though. :)

Hope your week is going great!

6 comment(s):

Hope the sun shines through your fog soon! Meanwhile, you really have mad excellent progress on your projects - great pics!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 5/17/2006 3:26 PM  

Looking fantastic :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/17/2006 3:57 PM  

Great progress once more, Kim! Oh, I just LOVE this LaDda finish of yours :) And the Birds progress is lovely too!

Hope that fog clears out for you :)

By Blogger Kitty Couture, at 5/18/2006 3:12 AM  

the LaDda looks great finished and I love Feed the Birds.Eveyone seems to be finishing so many projects and I too seem to be a little lost and my stitching seems to be sooooo slow.Keep Smiling :)

By Blogger Shell, at 5/19/2006 3:57 AM  

I love La-D-Da. I'm going to have to do that one for a friend. Thanks for enabling!

By Blogger Anna van Schurman, at 5/19/2006 12:10 PM  

The La-D-Da finish looks perfect! I can't wait to see it completed as a pillow. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/23/2006 7:27 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home