In Stitches

Monday, June 26, 2006

Almost...

I really have to stop being distracted when I stitch. I could've finished this block if I wasn't so wrapped up in the movies/tv I was watching this weekend. LOL OH WELL! This block has taken 2 weeks, which is a lot longer than I had wanted, but them's the breaks. It does look great! Just a bit more to go. :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have to finish the top firework and the words and then it's done! Overall I like how this turned out, although I do have to say that some of the color choices from the conversion did not translate well. So I will be on the look out for those in the future. :D

I don't know how long the next block will take me, right now work is getting crazy....and will be that way till August. So we will have to hold on for this month and see how it all plays out. :D

Had a fun weekend, went bike riding for the first time in forever and had a great time. I was able to do a lot better than I had expected. I guess all those workouts are paying off. ;)

Greg finally did a post about his last project. Go have a look, it turned out great! :D

8 comment(s):

Looks great...congrats on the finish. It seems to be the thing today, to have a small finish on that piece:)

By Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper, at 6/26/2006 7:50 PM  

You still need to write "remember me"?
That's a lovely project, Kim!
Take care!

By Blogger Leeland, at 6/27/2006 2:02 AM  

Another wonderful block! Good luck with your busy schedule - hope you still manage to squeeze in lots of stitching!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 6/27/2006 2:26 AM  

Wowie. Everybody's been so busy while I was sleeping! Every time I see progress pics of your HoHRH, I have to detain myself from running to my fabric stash and picking out a nice piece of fabby for this project. Your stitching is contagious (not to say inspiring)!

By Blogger Annemarie, at 6/27/2006 3:33 AM  

Thats looking great Kim!

By Blogger Sasha Farina, at 6/27/2006 5:38 AM  

Good luck with all your work, Kim! I lovehow that block is turning out :)

By Blogger Kitty Couture, at 6/27/2006 7:38 AM  

Ver neat stitching, Kim. Well done!!!!!

By Blogger Mylene, at 6/27/2006 4:27 PM  

I'm not sure what is wrong with the colors, but they look good to me! :) Great job on this block.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/27/2006 8:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home