In Stitches

Friday, June 16, 2006

Just a Quickie!

Been having weird problems with Blogger all day so that I didn't get to do the post I wanted earlier. So here is a quick update of my progress on house 3. It's not going nearly as fast as the others but that's cuz I haven't had as much time to dedicate to it. I hope to get a lot done this weekend. Although I will admit that the vine on the side of the house is mega slowing me down. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have to say that I do like the colors of this block a lot, very soothing. :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comment(s):

Love that pattern!

Oh and, Blogger was crazy for me today too! Must be tech related.

By Blogger Barbie Girl, at 6/16/2006 9:35 PM  

its growing nicely! keep it up Kim!

By Blogger Sasha Farina, at 6/16/2006 10:35 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger My Life In Stitches, at 6/17/2006 8:45 AM  

Looking great!
Have you seen the companion piece to HOHRH? I LOVE IT!
http://www.carriagehousesamplings.com/news.htm

By Blogger My Life In Stitches, at 6/17/2006 8:49 AM  

Looking good!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/17/2006 9:43 AM  

Lookin' good, Kim!!!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 6/17/2006 4:26 PM  

I am really enjoying watching your progress on this project, Kim!
Take care!

By Blogger Leeland, at 6/19/2006 3:12 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home