In Stitches

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Remember Me

I should've posted this yesterday, but didn't have time. ;) I totally finished up this block on Monday night watching the most boring movie. I won't go into details but it was perfect for stitching, NO distractions. LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


As you can see I basically just had to finish the last firework and add "Remember Me" (as Lili pointed out ;D) So now I'm onto block 4 (counting from the first row to the right and down). The bottom of this block is a challenge, but the colors are very nice together. I will try to get a pic of it tonite. I think each block has it's own challenges, which of course makes it fun!

Not much else going on, the summer is just zipping by! We have the 4th off for Independence Day and I'm sure there will be lots of fireworks around. :D The new Superman comes out this week and I know that Greg wants to see it...however I'm more interested in The Devil Wears Prada. LOL, LOL I love Meryl Streep. And of course the new Pirates of the Caribbean is out in a week, can't wait for that one. :D

Happy Stitching!

10 comment(s):

Perfect finish considering the upcoming holiday:) It looks wonderful!!

By Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper, at 6/28/2006 5:08 PM  

With the holidays soon to come, I feel like stitching houses too. That probably has something to do with our staying in a campsite for two weeks... during which I miss my home, cats, gerbils, washing machine, comfortable bed, dishwasher (call me material girl). Even Jam, my old dog, won't come on holiday this summer (too weak)...
As I pointed on your DH's blog, Woody's perfect for stitching! lol!
Hugs!

By Blogger Leeland, at 6/29/2006 10:03 AM  

I love Johnny Depp! And Orlando Bloom isn't tough on the eyes, either. Can't wait for this next Pirates. :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/29/2006 6:48 PM  

such perfect timing :)

By Blogger Sasha Farina, at 6/29/2006 7:20 PM  

Beautiful work:) I'm counting the days until Pirates as well:)

By Blogger Karen's Blog, at 6/30/2006 7:00 AM  

I love your newest house! Great!!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 6/30/2006 4:05 PM  

Great job on this block. I'm also waiting for the Pirates movie to come out. Don't want to see the new superman but a friend of mine brought his son and neice to see it today. All three loved it.

By Blogger Bastet, at 6/30/2006 5:59 PM  

your house looks great! There are a lot of great movies that have come out this summer. Happy stitching!
~Lana~

By Blogger Lana, at 6/30/2006 9:44 PM  

Yep, count me on the list of hanging out for Pirates 2 to come out ... can't wait, but only 1 week left to go yippee! Have to say, I really LOVE that block of HOHRH - the colours are awesome :D

By Blogger Anne S, at 6/30/2006 10:23 PM  

Excellent work :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/04/2006 5:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home