In Stitches

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another One Down

1 more down and 7 to go... Sheesh, it sounds kind of overwhelming when put like that... Ah well, I knew this one would be HUGE going in and it doesn't help getting distracted by other things. The stitching is relatively easy, it's the overall size that's slightly intimidating. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Greg charted out my name for me, as I am not so good at that kind of thing. I think it fits perfectly. I'm onto the next block, let's see if I can get focused. ;)

Greg is working away on the witch. It looks so cute! And it's going rather fast. :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And thanks for all the nice comments! Yes, I am lucky to have such a sweet hubby. He's normally so caught up stitching things for other people that I don't like to ask him to stitch things for me, but I REALLY, REALLY wanted this one and I *knew* he could stitch it fast and beautifully. (Yes, I am sucking up.) c:) I will have to start looking for some great Halloween fabric for this cuz I want to make it into a pillow.

6 comment(s):

Your house looks beautiful! Great job. That is a cute little witch that Greg is working on:)

By Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper, at 8/16/2006 6:56 PM  

Both of you are doing so well!! I really like the houses (OHRH) but would never do them myself!! I can't say enough nice things!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/17/2006 1:50 AM  

Congrats on getting the house done! You're doing a great job with it - and so is Greg with his witch! :)

By Blogger Kitty Couture, at 8/17/2006 1:58 AM  

Great job on the house. I think that you are making really great progress on HOHRH. Don't give up. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/17/2006 11:15 AM  

I am admirative on how your name is fitting perfectly in the design! Well done, Greg and Kim!
The witch in cushion will look great! I can't wait to see the whole project finished and sewn!!! You too are the perfect pair!
Lots of hugs!

By Blogger Leeland, at 8/18/2006 3:57 AM  

Love your house and Greg's witch is just too too cute!!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 8/22/2006 7:06 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home