In Stitches

Monday, August 07, 2006

Requiring Repairs

That's what my house needs, some repairs. Somewhere I got off a bit on the white and now I am having trouble making the start of the roof look normal. At this point I would take normal. LOL

Sadly this is all related to the fact that my blocks are about 2-3 stitches wider than they should be. I counted and counted and counted but still they are off. So now I am paying for it with this type of problem. I am sure I will be able to compensate but this is one of the reasons I don't like stitching outlines around designs and will go out of my way to leave them off. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Other than that I made decent progress on this. I always think things look easier than they are and this house is no exception. Ah well, it's a learning curve. :D

You should see Greg's Evangeline! It's so stunning...amazing! This is definately *his* hobby cuz he is so good at it. :D Sadly I'll never be half as good.

Not much else going on, except that we finally got that project done here at work so things are more normal, now we wait to hear the outcome. I think waiting is probably worse than working to get something done, at least the work is a distraction. ;)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comment(s):

Ahh, we all make mistakes. That's why people are making anti-frogging kits! LOL. Seriously, though, I hope you get it sorted out, one way or another. And you can't possibly expect to mention Greg's Evangeline without someone showing a picture! Please?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/07/2006 8:13 PM  

you will get thru this! ;) *hugs*

By Blogger Sasha Farina, at 8/08/2006 12:36 AM  

Oh, poor you. Frogging is not allowed in this household, but I'd have a hard time working around this one. Good luck. It still looks good...
I was so happy to learn that you're an avid romance novel reader. I translate those, you know, and I'm kind of addicted to them as well! Don't we have a lot in common ;o)

By Blogger Annemarie, at 8/08/2006 9:19 AM  

Sorry about all the frogs. They are a pain aren't they!

By Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper, at 8/09/2006 10:50 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home