In Stitches

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Forgotten

I couldn't believe that I hadn't taken a final pic of the 6th block of HoHRH that I finished. Scandalous, just scandalous! LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It's sad, but true that every time I finish a block I declare that this is "my favorite one". Maybe it's just that I'm so glad to have one more finished? Anyhoo, this one definately looks great with the addition of leaves to the trees.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here is Greg's witch with feet. She is just so cute! I can't wait for her to be finished so I can make her into a pillow. :D

Thanks for all the nice comments! I really appreciate them! I get a bit discouraged about HoHRH at times as it's such a big project and it's hard to appreciate it when you have it sitting under your nose for hours at a time. There is a lot of satisfaction in finishing off each box and then the rush to start the next one. ;) I will be at once sad and estatic when I finish the last stitch of the last box.

5 comment(s):

Kim,
No reason to be sad when you finish HoHRH....you can just start stitching the Village....then you'll have another 12 whole blocks to tackle!! :o)
Vonna

By Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer, at 8/29/2006 5:38 PM  

Lovely work there! Michelle

By Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter, at 8/30/2006 10:00 AM  

That latest block is truly lovely! And Greg's witch is so cute ;)

By Blogger Kitty Couture, at 8/30/2006 11:02 AM  

I can't believe you didn't share this block with us earlier! ;) Looks great. The witch is coming along nicely, too. I saw her in the magazine on Monday when I was in a bookstore and she is REALLY cute.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2006 2:07 PM  

That witch is super cute!! Congrats on finishing another HHRH block!

By Blogger Leah, at 8/31/2006 9:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home