In Stitches

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pictures Never Do It Justice

I re-did last year's Halloween web page so if you want to see what I've done with my decorations this year have a look. Halloween House

When I see all this stuff in person it's so much more impressive (or overwhelming depending on your preferences) than in the pictures. But I suppose that's because you can see all the details that pictures sometimes miss like...cat hair. LOL, LOL

12 comment(s):

Wow, and I thought I was a big fan of Halloween. I've got nothing on you!! Spooktacular!!!

By Blogger Leah, at 9/07/2006 5:14 PM  

WOW! It looks great. I didn't notice any cat hair but I am wondering how you are able keep so many decorations out with cats. Your cats must behave better than mine LOL!

By Blogger Chris, at 9/07/2006 11:22 PM  

yeaaaah! great deco, my favourite is the 2 ghosts by the moon... Some of those are really spooky !

I noticed that one of your stitchings is dangerously close to your lamp at the left of the tv wall (could burn with heat), or is it a picture effect?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2006 1:59 AM  

Sooo cute :)

By Blogger Kitty Couture, at 9/08/2006 3:13 AM  

That is some collection you have. I think Greg's witch is going to make a fine addition.

By Blogger Anna van Schurman, at 9/08/2006 8:13 AM  

Very cool! I love everything that you've done. What a wonderful way to enjoy Halloween!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2006 10:08 AM  

gosh... you sure got a lot of halloween stuff! its beautifully done...

By Blogger Sasha Farina, at 9/08/2006 11:10 AM  

What's a little cat hair? Just tell everyone it's part of the decorations this year! LOL! Michelle

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2006 5:57 PM  

Wow, that's impressive...how long did it take you to set that all up? I think it is magnificent! Love it, love it, love it!
:o)

By Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer, at 9/09/2006 1:18 PM  

That looks so great, we don't celebrate holloween the same over here, I wish we did.

By Blogger Susimac, at 9/11/2006 2:40 PM  

A trick -I mean treat!- for the eyes! How do you store these the rest of the year?!!! Rent another flat? lol!
Hugs!

By Blogger Leeland, at 9/11/2006 3:37 PM  

Oooooooh, your house looks fa-bu-lous! Come and decorate mine, won't you? And you have so much! Rats: it's high summer here now, so decorating for Halloween would be silly. But I secretly got my Halloween and fall pieces out anyway...

By Blogger Annemarie, at 9/12/2006 4:24 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home