In Stitches

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tagged

Annemarie tagged me to list seven songs that I am listening to at the moment. AND though I had not intended to post for a while (feeling a bit wonky, got food poisoning over the weekend) how could I resist as this plays into my self indulgent angst at the moment. LOL

Other Side of the World - K.T. Tunstall
Amazed - Poe
Let Love In - Goo Goo Dolls
Chances Are - Sheryl Crow
Accidentally in Love - The Counting Crows
All for Love - Nancy Wilson
Ordinary World - Duran Duran

For the record I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Poe. Sadly she doesn't have a bunch of albums out there, just two. Haunted is so beautiful and is dedicated to her father who passed away a couple of years before she made the album. K.T. Tunstall is my newest favorite and ironically enough I bought it for Greg, not me. I love the diversity of the songs and how she can change her style from one song to another.

Thanks Annemarie for tagging me! Now I want to tag a couple of people, if they want to participate, great if not no worries! :D

San
Lili

Hope everybody is having a great week!

3 comment(s):

Hi Kim!
You saved my stitching! I had no idea it was a candy corn!!! lol... Which -once again- shows the limits of this Halloween celebration in our civilization: it's just kids with masks from the Scream movie, who beg for sweets when they would never ever say Hi to you the rest of the year! The good part is that they have no clue about the trick part... I never open the door... lol...
Thank you for your kind words about Daphné, you know me so well that you certainly imagine my state of mind...
Finally, I am very happy that you tagged me with the music questions, but you will be disappointed with the answer: at the moment, musics I hear are Sponge Bob Square Pants and Pokemon, and that kind of stuff. When I'm alone, I just praize silence...
Now, when I'm angry: "Act of war" by Elton John, and Supertramp's "famous last words" album, and Barcley James Harvest's Paris album. Very old fashioned...
Lots of hugs to you and Greg! Even if you're in a stitching slump, it's always nice to hear from you! Btw, is Greg in a stitching slump too?

By Blogger Leeland, at 10/18/2006 1:25 PM  

Food poisoning, you say? Are you sure it wasn't B&J? Anyway, I hope you're feeling better now! I've never heard of Poe (other than the author), and I'm very fond of the Counting Crows as well. The tag did ask for songs I was listening to NOW, which means it's all country music for me. And Teletubbies, Bob the Builder, that sort of thing :o)

By Blogger Annemarie, at 10/18/2006 3:00 PM  

Food poisoning?! You take care and get better!!

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 10/18/2006 3:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home