In Stitches

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Coffee Anyone?

This has been a crazy week! I thought I'd get this post in on Monday, but HA! It was not to be. :) This week is a day short for me as I will be off Friday and then won't be back to work till January 3. :D So this is my last post for this year...which sounds really weird to say. :)

Sadly not much to report because I've been busy with Xmas prep and haven't stitched as much as I'd like to have. Greg finished his Garfield project and it was given as a gift to the nice lady he carpools with, she loved it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love the frame on this and it's what inspired Greg to stitch this one in the first place. :) It's one of my favorite things he's done. :D

And here is my latest progress on my NEXT to the last block:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The sheep are a bit funky, the finished one kinda looks like she's frothing at the mouth. Other than that very adorable. ;) I am hoping that I can sit down during my Xmas holiday and get a lot of stitching done on these blocks. What with no work and not much to do let's all cross our fingers. :)

I hope that all of you have a happy holiday season! Let's all have fun, eat too much and start our diets on January 1. LOL, LOL

12 comment(s):

Tell Greg that he did a fabulous job on the Garfield project. What a cute frame, too! No wonder she loved it. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/20/2006 5:16 PM  

Garfield turned out great and I adore the frame, it is perfect for Garfield. Your new block looks like it will be cute. Have a wonderful holiday.
Sue

By Blogger stitcherw, at 12/20/2006 8:13 PM  

Hey I'm with you on the diet! LOL!
The Garfield is really, really cute! Good Job Greg!

You are so close to being finished on your HoHRH...what are you going to do next?!
Have a great holiday season and I look forward to reading your blogs next year!
:D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/21/2006 9:04 AM  

Love the frame Greg used for Garfield!!
Happy Holidays!! and I'm one of those who’s going to start her diet on January 1st ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/21/2006 9:23 AM  

Yup! Great work on the Garfield, and with the frame it is just even greater, as ever...
I love your sheep, lady: very cute, you want to cuddle them (though the truth is that sheep stink! lol...)
You'll be missed on the web, but your return in 2007 with your HORHORHORRHH project (lol, never coud remember the name nor the number of ohorrhohrh) almost finished is worth the waiting (wink!).
Have the merriest Xmas!
Lili
PS: diets stink too! lol... Chocolate smells better...

By Blogger Leeland, at 12/21/2006 11:53 AM  

LOL at that fabulously funny Garfield! And you're moving onto one of my favorite houses in this design. I did the sheep for another porject.

By Blogger mainely stitching, at 12/21/2006 1:58 PM  

Garfield is so cute! good job Greg! And I think your sheep are cute! good job Kim!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/21/2006 4:37 PM  

I love that Garfield. It is adorable and Greg did a great job on it. Your WIP is looking great too. I really enjoyed your blog.

By Blogger Barb, at 12/22/2006 1:12 PM  

Hi Kim! Greg's Garfeild looks great!!! So do your sheep. I think your one "Frothing" sheep just doesn't want to be shorn and so he has shaving cream on it's face, trying to keep on top of it himself! =)
Hop eyou have a great Holiday1
~Lana~

By Blogger Lana, at 12/23/2006 2:12 PM  

Garfield looks great, and the frame is perfect. Greg did a great job.

LOL at the frothing sheep! :-)

Have a great Christmas.

By Blogger Rowyn, at 12/24/2006 2:06 AM  

Haha, I really need that Garfield one myself - I am so NOT a morning person haha. Seriously, though, it looks wonderful :D Look forward to seeing your progress on HOHRH in the New Year - hope you both have a wonderful 2007 :D

By Blogger Anne S, at 12/31/2006 7:17 PM  

Garfield is really adorable! Happy New Year!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/03/2007 12:18 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home